Will be returning

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Will be returning

Postby systemcat » Sat May 30, 2009 1:33 pm

[heul]
Very soon I'll be going away to live in a shelter, how long? I have no idea. One episode was finished while staying at Graylady's named, "The Planet of Wonders" and with the many other story ideas going around in my head a new one named "EcoTech" came to mind while living here.

The site is paid up right now, so have no fear of seeing it go offline. Ohboy has been very busy adapting the scripts to novels and I'm very sorry to say it will be some time before I can post them up to the site.

I hope every one has a great time while I'm gone.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat May 30, 2009 3:07 pm

I really do hope that everything works out soon. In the meantime, I'll make sure to check over the forum multiple times each day. Good luck Erin!
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 am

I'm curious. Has anybody heard anything from systemcat lately? If so, could somebody please tell me how she is. If you don't want to tell me on the forum, you can send me a Private Message.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 pm

I've started coding in Ohboy's novels again 8)...Wish I could add in more for updates but nothing of my own can happen till I get a desktop computer again :(. That episode is still stuck on that labtop.

If any one would like to provide media to the site, as always I will credit you for your donation and provide a link to your site if you have one ( clean ).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Will be returning

Postby systemcat » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 pm

One is exspected but it's going to be a while before I can get it online. Ohboy's episode "The Blackthorn Rose" is in the works and will be posted before "The Planet of Wonders" since I have no idea when I'm getting my labtop back and will be able to post it.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:47 am

Yep, I'm working on that story. I do hope that you get that laptop, or another permanent computer soon, Erin.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Well I have a computer (two in fact :D), and hopfully in the next couple weeks I'll be getting back online. ... As far as getting my labtop back, does any one know of a very cheap rent-a-car place I can use?

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 am

I am so sorry. I meant to quote from an above post, and then accidently edited it, deleting the part of the post that I didn't want to quote. I was posting this while a bit tired. I retained what I could, but I may have lost the rest.

What I did want to say is that, barring a computer-emergancy, "The Blacktorn Rose" will be on your desk by next Friday. Sorry for the wait.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am

It was a mistake but you explained your action so it's all cool. Just look closer at the buttons next time :wink:.

The last few days the thought did cross my mind to PM you about that episode, thanks for the update :D. Some people near to where Graylady is are trying to get my stuff to me so hopfully my labtop will be back soon.

Ohboy, yes this could be PMed but it's an open forum thing that's about to take place. I'm hoping to get two new Admin.s into one of the other sections. So expect to see some new users coming in. Those two and normal users 8).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 pm

I now have my labtop back! :D :D

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:54 pm

That's wonderful news to hear, Erin! Hope that means you have that editing system that you did on your old computer.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks :D! There wasn't really a system for that. I had a spell checker which I've been able to re-download but the second piece of software I used to use is gone. That program that reads the episodes (talks), Text-A-Loud. I used to use it to make sure the spelled word was what I thought it was.

The tail end of 'The Planet of Wonders' has been written a second time so it blends into the final story of season two which is a two parter 8).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News