K-9 proposal

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

K-9 proposal

Postby CyberKing » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Hey everyone, I had an idea and I was wondering if you would allow me to play K-9? This would fix the lop-sidedness of the search parties, as well as give me a character to play when Roger's plot is done. ((I can't reveal details, but Roger will be out of the story)) Anywho, for all of those who don't know who K-9 is, he's a robotic dog that has helped the Doctor in the past. He has also worked for Sarah Jane, Romana, and on one occasion has went freelance. I'll give an RP sample below.

A robotic dog came out of the TARDIS at the sound of gunfire. The two radar dishes he has for ears swivel as he assesses the situation. "Sontaran battle group: 20 individuals. Heavy firpower. Suggest tactical retreat Master." The dog raised it's head as the Doctor spoke to it. "Affirmative." It rolled over to a control panel that the Doctor was indicating, the sound of squeaking wheels emanating from it as it does so. When it reaches the panel, a long device extends from it's 'nose' and connects to the alien equipment. After a few moments a force field is generated around the Sontarans. "Enemy temporarily neutralized." It retracted the device back into it's nose and herded the Doctor and his companions back to the TARDIS, as the doors shut behind them, K-9 lifted his head and said, in an almost smug tone, "K-9 good dog!"
CyberKing
Colonel
Colonel

Re: K-9 proposal

Postby systemcat » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Cool :).

One thing though, the extension the comes from K-9's nose is his / it's laser, and the interface / sensor is what comes out from the eye panel :).
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CyberKing » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Alright :) So..I can have K-9?
CyberKing
Colonel
Colonel

Postby systemcat » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Yup :alien: .

.....Can any one access the 2000+ smilies the forum has? I can't seem to even through I know they're there.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CyberKing » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 pm

[hamster] [boese] [bigsmile] [depri] [upside] [troest] [stur] [skepti] [kiss] [heul] [schock] [aberaber] [weiblich] [maennlich] [wink] [tanz] [blinzel] [phone] [burnout] [ok] [ying] [shot] :-D :) :( :-o :-? 8) :lol: :-x :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :-| :biggrin: :???: :cool: :-X :-p :badgrin: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :doubt: :alien:

these are all I can access.
CyberKing
Colonel
Colonel

Postby systemcat » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks for the display, this means the forum has some kind of bug in it, I'm betting due to the last upgrade to it's software. The ones not shown, appear in the Admin. Panel but the only accessible ones are the ones you've pointed out.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CyberKing » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm

glad to help.
CyberKing
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anidex » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

:D ZOMG K-9.