character proposal

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

character proposal

Postby Arpexia-Sentia » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Last edited by Arpexia-Sentia on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TIME IS ALL WE HAVE
ALL WE HAVE IS TIME
Arpexia-Sentia
Major
Major

Re: character proposal

Postby systemcat » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Sounds cool by me, and you can post the picture here if you like. I have nothing against people posting their art if it relates to the game and long as it's decent for all to see.

For adding her into the game, that might be a trick considering how packed the story is getting but that can't stop a side story from happening that later would join the main one :).

Feel bad for how fast I had to hang up during that Skype talk the other day but the business was important. That offline friend and I had to clean out an area I'm going to live in next year, and we had to go to her place for it (it's an apartment linked to her house). Now I'm sick, caught some kind of bug from all the dust floating through the air when we were cleaning. I did start drawing Arpexia Sentia but I'm not going to finish it till I'm feeling a little better and I find where my pencil sharper is.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Arpexia-Sentia » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

thats okay i was wondering why is there only one main rp? i always thought there were more than one? :oops:

and take your time and only do that when you feel up to it *hug* and don't worry id it was important :) you needed to answer it
TIME IS ALL WE HAVE
ALL WE HAVE IS TIME
Arpexia-Sentia
Major
Major

Postby systemcat » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:42 pm

There's be more than one main story right now if there were another player doing the Doctor (different regeneration). So there'd be one story following Anidex's Doctor and fellows, and another following another player's Doctor & fellows.

Just posted a purely digital version of AS to my scraps folder on DA. I really want to learn how to use the Bamboo Tablet I just got and being sick isn't stopping that much. ..... Oh do I feel bad right now [heul] flu or fever, I don't know.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Arpexia-Sentia » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:26 am

don't worry about it *hug* concentrae on getting better for now okay? and i'll type to you again when i can think of more questions :)
TIME IS ALL WE HAVE
ALL WE HAVE IS TIME
Arpexia-Sentia
Major
Major

Postby Gone User By Request » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Um... just looked at this.. do you want a diff incarnation of the Doctor? Cause I'm pretty versed in playing the Fifth Doctor if needs be... Also can play The Doctor's TARDIS...

To find out more about my character please visit :http://angelus-ab-acroama.deviantart.com/gallery/#Time-of-Innocence
Read Torghar's bio here: vp5685.html#p5685
To read 'Time of Innocence' please follow this link: http://angelus-ab-acroama.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zzee5
Gone User By Request
Colonel
Colonel

Postby systemcat » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Dr_Torghardon_Emeth_Daia wrote:Um... just looked at this.. do you want a diff incarnation of the Doctor? Cause I'm pretty versed in playing the Fifth Doctor if needs be... Also can play The Doctor's TARDIS...

I gave the ok while we were IMing earlier this evening, but you can't replace Anidex's Doctor unless he wants it. I think as I stated earlier, the RPG could handle two players playing the doctor at once due to how complex things have gotten. But with both Doctors having different main stories of course & sets of characters in them.
:)
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gone User By Request » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Yeah ok but maybe at the moment lets split up the groups and see where that goes first?

To find out more about my character please visit :http://angelus-ab-acroama.deviantart.com/gallery/#Time-of-Innocence
Read Torghar's bio here: vp5685.html#p5685
To read 'Time of Innocence' please follow this link: http://angelus-ab-acroama.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2zzee5
Gone User By Request
Colonel
Colonel

Postby systemcat » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Cool, ok that'll work :).
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Character Proposals