Roy Jones

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Roy Jones

Postby doctorparadox » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm new here so I was wondering where should I post alittle bio for Roy and it would be a kind of timeline thing if that is cool?
doctorparadox
Major
Major

Re: Roy Jones

Postby systemcat » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:10 am

Sure, go ahead :D.

Just bare in mind with proposed characters right now, there's two actively playing companions. If that's the role you have in mind for Roy Jones, you'll have to ask Anidex, since he's playing the Doctor if he wants another active. If that turns out to be no, you can always invent another character :).
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby doctorparadox » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 am

Actually he travels through the universe he could become a companion or have adventures himself, sorta like sarah jane or captain jack harkness. Here is his timeline.
Tell me what you think.

1931-Roy was born, he has two brothers, one sister, and two parents.

1938-Roy gains an interest in chess, learning to play becoming proficient in it later in life.

1941-Roy's father wants him to be an air man like his old man. Roy wants to join the navy instead because of his love of the sea, sea animals, and a certain sailor on TV.

1942-America enters the war so Roy's father and brothers join the war effort. Roy wishes to join but is to young.

1945-War ends but his father and brothers died in the line of duty. This incident brings much despair to the Jones home, this prompts his mother getting a job, Roy helps around the house after school, and never thinks of joining the military again.

1950- Roy gets a scholarship becoming a research assistant to a professor of a university. Roy is especially interested in science and mechanics.

1953- Roy and a girl by the name of Beatrice fall in love and marry.

1955- Beatrice gives birth to alittle girl called Georgina. Roy is currently working for GE. Roy's sister goes into the medical feild becoming a nurse.

1960- The Martians invade the earth. The venusians come to earth's aid but use the earth as a base of operations.

1965- Venus with Earth's help defeat the martians once and for all. A few casulties of the war was Roy's wife and a few of his close friends.

1969- Roy found inconsistances among the people from venus and the war. He began an investigation as he wondered what was going on but then there was a bombing at his home that took his child, mother and sister. This only strengthened him in his resolve to find out what happened. He then found it exposing the people of venus were not of venus but another world in another dimension. The people of earth rebeled and forced them off the planet leaving behind much of the tech. This was accomplished with roy finding a device to send them back to there home dimension trapping them there forever. His family was gone,his friends were gone, so he took one of the dimensional ships of venus and took off for the stars and another dimension to get away from it all.

I can work on something more but this is just a proposal if it meets approval then I can post more like a little bio and pic of him.
doctorparadox
Major
Major

Postby systemcat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 pm

It meets my approval :), but you could post more if you like :).
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby doctorparadox » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Sure but one thing what does the rpg doctor here look like?
doctorparadox
Major
Major

Postby systemcat » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 am

Anidex once stated this Doctor is who ever your favorite is.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Character Proposals