Main Universe Cyberman

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Main Universe Cyberman

Postby Sten Darker » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Somewhere between the on-screen appearances of what is known as the Cybermen Mark II and Mark III, the legacy of Mondas began experimenting with the possibility of Time Travel. It took them generations to figure out that they must work backwards to transverse time. When their instincts screamed that bulking up their units to protect them from the Time Vortex was the answer, they needed to reduce the amount of steel and increase their use of organic technology. The result was the Cyber-Chrononaut Mark-MXVII. Equipped with just the right armor and shielding to withstand the corrosive effects of the Time Vortex, and a partially-converted brain wired to be able to guide itself through time by instinct. But this was their last test. They were on the verge of crisis and if this failed, they would need to archive their work in low-priority memory banks and completely shift their focus back to mass cyber-conversion.

The last thing they witnessed was the Cybernaut disintegrating in the pillar of light pouring out of the open time vortex. They quickly shut the portal, and abandoned their explorer.

----------------------------

The character I'm proposing begins as the Cyber-Chrononaut I suggested. But after he discovers he is on his own, with no way of returning, he begins work on extending the Cyberman race. Beginning by assimilating locals in the dark, and eventually upgrading himself to full Cyberman, and declares himself Cyber-Leader. He lands at the same time and place as the other current Cyberman Role Play (the one titled "Conversion")

Of course, my Cybermen would offer an alliance with the current group, but this character would not accept Cubus-style technology. He would consider his own technology superior, and only really wants the information that only the Cyber-Lord, who has the only potentially useful information about the void, the parallel universe, and of the Doctor.

If I can get the go ahead, these Cybermen will likely cause either a deadly alliance (spelling very very nasty trouble for the Doctor) or a Cyberman v Cyberman war (spelling very very nasty trouble for the masses of civilians who will be converted and those who get caught in the crossfire)

What do you think? :)
Avatar found here http://matthewsavage.deviantart.com/art ... -121822727 and is pure awesome in full size!
Sten Darker
Major
Major

Re: Main Universe Cyberman

Postby systemcat » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Oh you got the go ahead, neat idea :D.

I suggest talking to the playing gang either through the chat-box or PMing to find out how to get your character into a story :). There's one Cyberman of the Cubus-style in the main story right now and an unknown, but I'm assuming classic style getting ready to enter the Dalek's current story.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sten Darker » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 am

Thanks alot! I'll see about both RP's :)
Avatar found here http://matthewsavage.deviantart.com/art ... -121822727 and is pure awesome in full size!
Sten Darker
Major
Major

Postby CyberKing » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

You can join mine in the Cybermen group if you want. I have two Cybermen characters. One that is the Cyber-Lord and the other that's with the Doctor at the moment. you can pm me to tell me which one you want to interact with.
CyberKing
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Character Proposals