And the New Doctor is ....

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

And the New Doctor is ....

Postby systemcat » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 am

Anidex's Doctor won the poll. dontdissthesonic thanks for your proposal, you can play the Doctor when Anidex retires his or invent another character for the game.

Anidex when you're ready, pick your companion or companions by writing your character into one of their stories to get them. Once you've gotten the one or ones you want to play with, alert the game you're ready for the TARDIS Control Room and it will be unlocked. Since the only others ready to play now are a couple of villains, one Cyberman and the Master for characters. Bid your time and build up your stories or even share them, to go against the Doctor and companion or companions. Or launch a fast attack ... I think the first route is the better though.

A note for Companion players. Please start your stories in the future in the Companion's Residence Section. Since only one player did that Anidex will be snagging his from either the Character Proposal section or the Companion's Residence.

Have fun :)
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: And the New Doctor is ....

Postby Anidex » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 am

:D! Great way to start my day! <3 Thank you for voting for me, I promise I won't disappoint. :)
Anidex
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Spamitch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Now I know who to stalk. Hurrah!
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby Anidex » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:37 pm

XD!

I wonder though, how long should I wait for people to post their companion intros? I have no problem with taking more than one, since the Doctor would sometimes travel with 3 companions at once in days of old, I'm just worried about not picking someone and them having nothing to do. D: Would they play as a monster or something?
Anidex
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Spamitch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 pm

I could kidnap a couple. >.>
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby systemcat » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Those that aren't picked could either wait till later or invent another character as you suggested Anidex, by being a monster or any one number of interesting choices.

Some thing I'd like to point out since this is a fact well buried in the archived topics & sections. When some one clicks to view more smilies here there are literally over 2000 to pick from, so don't feel you're limited to the ones you see up front. Some slower commuters have an issue with loading all of them so here's a link showing a lot of them and their codes: http://www.systemcat.aokforums.com/2000 ... vt158.html

<edit prompted by Spamitch's reply> :oops:

Not all the 2000 smilies are shown in that topic [smilie=dragoonsdream_dw2_14.gif]
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Spamitch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:22 pm

lies

Nice list you've got there. [smilie=dragoonsdream_elf2_7.gif]
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Return to Character Proposals