Conpanion?

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Conpanion?

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I felt like making my own character instead of taking a cannon :3

Anyways Naomi is female, early twenties with shoulder length, dark hair and greyish-blue eyes she is intelligent but slightly socially awkward (I have a thing for making characters with some slight socially awareness), she usually wears something as usual as she can because she always had the thought "Being normal, and acting like everybody else is boring", thus the strange anime/manga type cat bells she wears around her neck. She was never good at talking to people from the start; likes he would never break bad news to people gently she would just say it straight without thinking twice, if she was scared she would use her logic to hide it all, although it doesn't hide the scared look in her eyes. Although dark and cold at first, she soon warms up a little, but even then hides more about herself because of her lack of trust for other people. She can be stubborn making to hard to make her NOT do something if she wants to do it.

LOL I know it might be a little crappy, I just wanted a slightly different character, plus it might be funny to see a socially awkward "say it as it is" character for the Doctor to deal with XDD
I can imagine her going to somebody: "Your friend has been killed by aliens" and the Doctor and all the other companions face palming....

So yeah, of there's anything I need to change please tell me :3
If you want to say something, just go ahead and say it~
TempeNekoChan

Location: South clock town with that giant freaky faced moon in the sky that will fall in three days .___.

Re: Conpanion?

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

"Really? O, that happens all the time."

-
Being socially awkward seems to be working extremely well in comedy, though I once nearly got beat up by my best friend for asking someone she had been whispering about if 'it was true'.
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 pm

"Really? Also the Earth can explode at any minute thanks to the Dalek spaceships in the sky"

XD Yeaaahhh...when you want to keep people from panicking, don't ask Naomi to do it LOL, she'll just make it worse.

----

And yes, I wanted some comedy that's why I made her socially awkward...and I'd love to see the Doctor's face when she says these things without warning, I guess he can rely on her to tell the truth though!
TempeNekoChan

Location: South clock town with that giant freaky faced moon in the sky that will fall in three days .___.

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Just a wee question... Do you hail from dA?
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Yes I do XD
TempeNekoChan

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Hmmmmm... *thinks* Do I know you? [is hoping this bit of chat isn't considered 'spam']

Anyhow [escaping torment], pretty funny character you've got there. Though... 'regular' can be good sometimes. No matter how regular we look on the outside, we all are nutters on the inside.
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:12 pm

No I don't think so .___.

Anyways, yeah but she's more of a "I don't give a crap about what people think of me" character, I think people staring at her strangely for her awkwardness has caused her to be like that.
TempeNekoChan

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Hmmm.... Tell me who you are and I'll give you a llama.

We all care about how people think of us, it's just how we react to it that differs among us. Your character might just be one of those that's a bit socially blind. You know, the kind that wouldn't notice the person passing by, but WOULD notice that butterfly on that flower right over there. *points*
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Twilightkitty94...and no I don't like Twilight, as far as I know that flippin' book ruined my username...

Yes, maybe she is like that XD

Naomi: *looks at Butterfly* I see, it's a Lepidoptera :3
TempeNekoChan

Re: Companion?

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Lol, the llama-trick always works >=3.

Well, have fun with her! I don't understand how companions will be picked yet, though, so don't ask me =D. At the moment, I'm just here to annoy people and look around for other members who'd maybe want to be the Master. X'D
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm

LOL XD

I don't know really either, I guess when somebody is the Doctor or something (because without the Doctor NO RPG! D: )
TempeNekoChan

Re: Companion?

Postby systemcat » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Spamitch wrote:Lol, the llama-trick always works >=3.

Well, have fun with her! I don't understand how companions will be picked yet, though, so don't ask me =D. At the moment, I'm just here to annoy people and look around for other members who'd maybe want to be the Master. X'D

Companions get chosen by vote like the Doctor but and this is some thing I said in DA, if no one else applies to be another companion after a week to sole applicant gets the part. So far there's two people that want to play the Doctor. Tonight the Doctor vote will start with the two applicants and more if that's the case.

By the way it's perfectly fine to bring up DA here. Just not things like other forums without permission or adult sites, things like that.

More companions can enter the game down the road of course, including more Doctors.

To those playing companions in the Companion's Residence section while awaiting a Doctor to snag you, feel free to begin writing your story, and if other players want to add to that story it's all cool.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Okay, thanks! X3
TempeNekoChan

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

I'll better take out the good coins to flip, 'cause I'm a lousy voter.
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby TempeNekoChan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 pm

LOL I('ll just read them and see which ones I like best :3
TempeNekoChan

Next

Return to Character Proposals