Character Proposals for Legends (New Players)

Buck Rogers 26th Century and Phoenix Virtual Television

Character Proposals for Legends (New Players)

Postby systemcat » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Soon a new RPG will start up here named 'Legends'. When this game starts, this thread is where any one who wants to will have to propose what character they want to create and play for the game. Only an existing player or member to the game can approve of new players. Forum staff in the beginning will be the ones approving new players.

For this thread I'd like to state two of the game's rules:

No two characters can be the same.

A player's character can only lose if they're killed off, characters once dead can not come back into the game.

Image______________________________________
Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Character Proposals for Legends (New Players)

Postby systemcat » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 pm

So every one has more than just the back story to work with when this game starts, I'm going to state the character I'm going to play, and I'd highly suggest every one else joining in in the beginning do to the same :).

:Name: Teri Tethys

:Home World: Earth

Helped with the discovery of the science that unlocks the doors to the other worlds. She, how ever wasn't one of the ones that truly believed it could be done, and still thinks what is myth is only myth. Her supervisor wants her to believe, and so she's only following him (Daniel Eris) for the shake of her job, and the money that comes with it. She's never traveled much, has never enjoyed the company of animals, much less ones she's never heard of before. Is unmarried & lives for her job.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Name: Francis Conner Smith

Home World: Earth

At one time a politician, Francis, a man who made his wealth from owning large and successful corporations, provided the main source of funding for the project. A kindly philanthropist, though in his early sixties, he is still in good health, and often involves himself personally in projects that help others in some way. A nice soul, Francis is rather clever, being able to pull himself out of almost any bind. Despite some initial doubts, he funds the projects in hopes of "the betterment of humankind", and one day, came in to check up on how things were going. Little did he know that he would be sucked into the project personally.

Is this good, Erin?
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to Archived Sections & Topics