Hello from the Shelter

This place is for non-members to write a hello for visiting the forum.

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Hello from the Shelter

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Who is Silvermist?

I'm typing this message from the shelter's computer. Can't stay on long. Looks like a few spammers have entered the forum. Mod.s, delete any bad posts they might make.

Erin :cat:
Random avatar

Postby ohboy » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Don't worry. Ramoth and I have been carefully checking all the areas on the forum we have jurisdiction in. I hope you get back on your feet soon. :)

Take care.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Hello from the Shelter

Postby ramoth » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 pm

I have been keeping an eye on things! Haven't seen anything..........yet. Also have not received a certain phone call, sorry :( I'll keep watching for it or any others that might need to come my way.
Jimma
ramoth

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:41 pm

To both of you :),

While I can't access a computer the way I'd like to. Would one of you like to become a Temp Admin. to delete spam acounts?

ramoth wrote:I have been keeping an eye on things! Haven't seen anything..........yet. Also have not received a certain phone call, sorry :( I'll keep watching for it or any others that might need to come my way.

It turns out they were just playing with us and never called any one I gave them the number to.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ramoth » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Sorry about that, more than disappointing..................... :( but I hope you find something soon too and you are welcome to use me as a reference if you need to. I should be around home, for awhile anyway!
Jimma
ramoth

Return to Lurkers Lounge