Video Game Game

Buck Rogers 26th Century and Phoenix Virtual Television

Postby ohboy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 am

Okay, hopefully this gets the ball rolling again, at least to some extent. I'll even make it fairly easy, so feel free to jump in.
===============================================

Nintendo 64

5 Points

A young boy from the forest goes on an epic journey to save a kingdom and help its Princess. Along the way, he finds a magic instrument that allows him to go back and forth between an adult and child, over the span of seven years. With the help of his trusty fairy, and seven wise sages, he overcomes the evil man trying to invade the country.

Sorry about giving no names, but it would be way to easy if I had. Good luck! :)
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Video Game Game

Postby systemcat » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Now I have no idea what the game is but one thought does spring to mind. Were any Breath of Fire games ever made for the N64 ;)?

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:16 pm

systemcat wrote:Now I have no idea what the game is but one thought does spring to mind. Were any Breath of Fire games ever made for the N64 ;)?

I thought about doing Breath of Fire III, but then I realized that would probably have been a bit too much of a giveaway at the moment. To answer your question, though, no. The Breath of Fire series came out on the Super Nintendo and the PlayStation, but not the Nintendo 64.

If nobody gets it by tonight, I'll post another clue tomorrow morning.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Alright, here's the next clue.

Ganondorf had a very simply plan to ruling Hyrule. Gain control of the Triforce behind the Temple of Time, and seal the Seven Sages. What he didn't expect, though, was the Kokari boy, Link, to travel through time and stop vanquish him with the Master Sword.

Sorry, but I don't know how much more of a hint I could give without giving the name. Good luck, and remember which platform the game came out on.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Give up?

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 am

Think I'll have to. My only guess at this point isn't fitting since I don't recall any Final Fantasy games ever being made for the N64. And why I bring up FF is because of that chat we had the other night.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 am

It was actually The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. If anybody wants to, they it can be their turn.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Off subject yes, but this does still kind of feels like the right place to post such a thing.

Found this on Yahoo.com today and I'd like to hear what other gamers have to say on the subject.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... es/1388551

I haven't had to deal with a little of that ^ but I would like to add to the list. Movie adaption games that only go half way through the film in levels. I'm not going to say which game this is, it's old that's all I'll say to that. But it's SNES version was great all around, the GameBoy version however does cut out midway through what should be a full game :x.

This post is also to check if some one is looking :wink:.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Archived Sections & Topics