Hello

This place is for non-members to write a hello for visiting the forum.

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Hello

Postby graylady » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Okay, I logged in just fine but for some reason the forum won't let me post. So, I decided to drop a line here. Just wanted to drop by and say Hello to everyone. Been busy working 6 days a week and haven't had any time to do much of anything else. I hope everyone is doing well? I'll try to drop by more often. Take care, my friends.

ladyfreebird
Random avatar
graylady

Postby ohboy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:19 am

The forum won't let you post? That's not good. After all, systemcat has been pretty busy lately, the forum has been almost desolate in the past few weeks, and now there is a problem in posting. Not good, not good at all. I'm going to test and see if it's going to let me post.

Besides that fact, though, it's great to see you again. Hope that work doesn't beat you down, Graylady. Have a nice week!
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

I checked, and ...

Postby ohboy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 am

...my message was successfully posted. I don't know what the problem is, but it is not good. Although, come to think of it lately, there has been a problem in the recent past on this forum. It seems as though the loading time to enter any page (even the home page) of this forum is much longer than on any other forum. Has anyone else noticed this, and does anything think that there could be a connection?
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Hello

Postby graylady » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:12 pm

I noticed that myself. I even got a new computer and it takes a while to load a page. I'll try posting in the forum again tonight. Right now, I'm heading for the massage parlor to get this pinched nerve taken care of.

Good to hear from you ohboy. In fact, it's good to hear from anyone from here. I see we also have a new member. As soon as I'm able to post again, I'll send my welcome as well.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

ladyfreebird..aka...graylady
Random avatar
graylady

Re: Hello

Postby ramoth » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 pm

I have also noticed how long it takes the forum to load. I don't know why either and despite being a moderator here I'm not sure what to do, if anything can be done even. :)
Jimma
ramoth

Postby ohboy » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:21 am

No, I don't think that the moderators, or even the administrators, can do anything about it. I think intervention from the boss's boss is the only way to solve the problem.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to Lurkers Lounge