Nice Website

This place is for non-members to write a hello for visiting the forum.

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Nice Website

Postby Ohboy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:42 am

Hello! It's me, ohboy, from alsplace. I thought that I should sign the guest book. I must say, you have a very creative template, and after reading a few threads, a very nice group of individuals. Now, I've heard of Buck Roger's in the 25th Century (TV show, comics, books), but what exactly is Buck Roger's in the 26th century? Is it fan created, and does this site create the episodes? Forgive my ignorance, but I mainly stay on three or four websites, and I rarely explore new elements on the internet. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I just think that is an important factor to know before joining.
Random avatar
Ohboy

Re: Nice Website

Postby systemcat » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 am

Ohboy wrote:Hello! It's me, ohboy, from alsplace. I thought that I should sign the guest book. I must say, you have a very creative template, and after reading a few threads, a very nice group of individuals. Now, I've heard of Buck Roger's in the 25th Century (TV show, comics, books), but what exactly is Buck Roger's in the 26th century? Is it fan created, and does this site create the episodes? Forgive my ignorance, but I mainly stay on three or four websites, and I rarely explore new elements on the internet. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. I just think that is an important factor to know before joining.

Buck Rogers in the 26th Century is a fan based effort, it's a virtual series that's been online since April 1st 2006. It didn't start out on it's own website, it was the first two episodes on Simplyscripts.com. In the forum, the episodes aren't created but in the Episodes section, staff and non-staff talk about the site and decide about stuff that might happen for the site.

Your not ignorant, most people don't know about this site 8) . There are over a hundred virtual series out there and this is only one of them. I don't do much surfing my self. Normally my daily web habits are: check forum ( this one ), check the FC forum ( since I'm a Mod. ), check Al's Place, check email.

You don't have to be into the series to be a member. The one thing I really like of members is that they express them selfs and know they have freedom of speech here. By the way in this forum's whole history. Your the first person to make full use of the Lurkers Lounge.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nice Website

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:14 pm

ohboy, you should have seen the questions I was asking when I first joined this forum. :oops: Nobody is ignorant here. Hope you join.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Re: Hello

Postby systemcat » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am

graylady wrote:Hello everyone,

Sorry I didn't sign in but my temp computer has a melt down once in a while. Thought I would drop a line and say, I'm still alive.

Hope to be up and running very soon.

ttyl

ladyfreebird.. <aka.. graylady>

Remember and this goes for all forum members. You guys never have to say your sorry to me ;) :). Wish I could help you out with your computer.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Lurkers Lounge