Scripts Coming

Talk about older versions of Buck Rogers.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Scripts Coming

Postby systemcat » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:59 am

Ok, what just happened with Armageddon 2419 AD. really has me bummed. I spend a lot of time scanning, resizing the images, naming, make loads of PDFS, compiling the PDFs into bulk ones, uploading the files, contacting the company, waiting nearly a month for an answer ..... :sad10:

I thought about this in June and at least one good thing has come out of wanting to post Armageddon 2419 AD. Online file storage outside of the 26th Century's FT P ( < so a false link doesn't come up ). The thought in June was adding in other scripts after Bomber's Moon.

I'm only going to post season one episodes due to not wanting any one on my case even if I brought my own copies of season two episodes.

Within the next few days at some point expect to see the aired pilot of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Awakening, enter the site.

The other episodes will be added later as I get side money over the coming months to buy them. Script City doesn't have every episode of season one. So I'll post what I can till I find the missing scripts.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:00 am

Sounds good Erin, thanks.

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:16 am

Your welcome graylady :) .

Posted Awakening last night and also this morning made a link to the Valley for people who want to read the season two scripts.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:29 pm

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Meridian, has been posted. Special thanks to Ramoth for providing it :sunny: .

I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be able to post, "Return of the Fighting 69th" and "Planet of the Amazon Women".

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:21 pm

The scripts to "Return of the Fighting 69th" and "Planet of the Amazon Women" have been posted.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:41 am

Great, thanks again. :-)

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 am

Welcome :).
Forgot to on post this one when it happened, "Silent City of the Dead" has been posted. Also to be added soon is "Space Vampire". I ordered it the other day for PDF by email but it still hasn't come yet.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 pm

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Space Vampire, has been posted. There's only two episodes ( scripts ) left to buy from where I've been getting them from. If any one reading this post has scanned scripts or could be scanned scripts. If you'd like to help out the site and be counted on the Work Horses page ..

Donated scripts are always welcome :).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Yah, I know I shouldn't have but six hundred in government money and I've been putting every thing into bills. I wanted to at least buy some thing little :tongue: .

Ripe that I've been going in order about what scripts I've been buying and posting, that interview with Anne Lockhart just got posted the other day. The latest script that has now been posted to the site is "A Dream of Jennifer" :biggrin: .

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Well, I think I'll just go ahead and read the scripts, and then watch the episodes after, due to some sound problems. Where on the website are the scripts located? Thanks.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Scripts Coming

Postby systemcat » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:15 pm

They're on the Extra Page of the site how ever there is some thing I should warn you about ..two things.

Only Bomber's Moon is hosted directly out of the 26th Century site's FTP. All the rest used to be hosted out of a site named MediaMax which when down without informing it's users. I found another site that provides web storage how ever I've found it's links are unreliable. So until I can get this storage issue fixed. To any one who wants to read the 25th Century scripts, tell me so I can do a "you-sent-it" download link to you.

The second thing: I've almost never seen a script match up to a show fully in content. So be warned some of what you read might not have been filmed or has been edited out of the final produced show.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 pm

I think I've fixed the broken links to all the scripts but I'd like help to confirm that. Except for Bomber's Moon could some one click on one of the script links to see if it automatically prompts to download?

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:19 pm

A new script is going to be posted hopefully some time next week. Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: That Man on Beta. Unproduced and I know nothing about it aside from it being dated as having been written in '78. It's missing three pages but I've been assured they will be added and that's why I'm holding off posting it on the site. The script has been donated to the site by "ella_flame", founder of the Yahoo group buckandwilma.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: That Man on Beta, has been posted :).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Buck Rogers in the 25th Century