Video Game Game

Buck Rogers 26th Century and Phoenix Virtual Television

Postby ohboy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 am

Don't worry. After all, it's just a game, and life has a habit of interfering with fun. :lol:
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Would anyone like another clue. I don't know what else I could give, but I could try...
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Video Game Game

Postby systemcat » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 am

Spring Man?

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Correct. Five points, and it is now your turn! :D

systemcat=18
ohboy=16
Herculean Platypus!=9
Batzilla98=9

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:13 pm

I haven't been able to think of the next question yet but I promise I'll come up with some thing eventually.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:17 pm

I can go again, if you'd like.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:12 am

ohboy wrote:I can go again, if you'd like.

You can take my turn :). I haven't been able to think of a good question :oops:.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:30 am

Took me a while, but here it goes.

NES

6 Points

It was bad enough when the descendant of Erdrick had to save the land of Alfegard. Now, 100 years later, three warriors, also descended of Erdrick's bloodline, have to travel the world and defeat the evil wizard Hargon, who threatens to plunge the world in darkness.

P.S. My 200th post! This would make me an "Admiral" now! Just thought I would mention that.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:51 pm

ohboy wrote:Took me a while, but here it goes.

NES

6 Points

It was bad enough when the descendant of Erdrick had to save the land of Alfegard. Now, 100 years later, three warriors, also descended of Erdrick's bloodline, have to travel the world and defeat the evil wizard Hargon, who threatens to plunge the world in darkness.

P.S. My 200th post! This would make me an "Admiral" now! Just thought I would mention that.

Is this a question of what's the title of the game? Or who are the three warriors? Or some thing else related to the game? I can take a really fast guess on those first two if I'm right about where this is coming from :).

Congratulations on getting to 200 posts :D! You do have a special title on the way, it's just that issue has to be fixed first in the control panel ;).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Sorry about that. I'm looking for the name of the game.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm going to take a shot at Dragon Warrior 3?

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 pm

So close, but no, it is not. The answer I was looking for was "Dragon Warrior 2".

But half points are awarded. Three points are awarded, and you may wish to check my math. Your turn

systemcat=21
ohboy=16
Herculean Platypus!=9
Batzilla98=9

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 pm

I figured it's been quite a long while since anyone has gone. Would somebody like to start this game up again, and perhaps give a clue to a video game?

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:13 am

I can't think of any at the moment. My only thoughts with video games right now are finishing doing sprites for a programmer and finding a moment for my PS2, so many unfinished games ..so little ..no time [depri].

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 am

Maybe I'll think of something in the morning. For some reason, I can't seem to get to sleep, but I'm tired nonetheless.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Sections & Topics