Up coming fan-fic story

Up coming fan-fic story

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 am

I was thinking about writing another fan-fic story. I've had several people ask me when I was going to write another Buck Rogers story. I've been thinking about it for some time now. I might put my story on the back burner now, so I can get started on the new Buck story.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:36 pm

I can't wait to read your Buck Rogers story. If everyone is correct as I hear it in saying what a wonderful writer you are, then I'm sure that it will be a wonderful story. :D
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby ladyfreebird » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:36 pm

ohboy wrote:I can't wait to read your Buck Rogers story. If everyone is correct as I hear it in saying what a wonderful writer you are, then I'm sure that it will be a wonderful story. :D

Thanks ohboy, You can read mine and others stories in the Kriton Files under novels.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Return to Fan Fiction Writers United