Sabalom Glitz

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Sabalom Glitz

Postby Sten Darker » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 am

A human from the planet Salostophus. He met The 6th and 7th Doctor on a few occasions. (Met 1 through 10 in "The Ten Doctors" webcomic. It doesn't count, but I just feel it's awesome enough to mention! [tanz] ) While an unofficial companion, Glitz never actually traveled with the Time Lord. On top of that, his greed and/or cowardice caused him to outright betray The Doc a few times. He was even business partners with The Master!

However, once you get to know him, he's a nice guy underneath. In the end, he was a friend of The Doctor, and eventually started traveling with his companion Melanie Bush, who hoped she could deter him from his life of crime.

=============================
Several years after exchanging his associate Ace for Mel, I imagine he would have gotten bored walking the narrow path and gotten himself into real trouble. This time, his life is on the line. For crimes I haven't thought of yet, he is sentenced by the Tharils, a time sensitive race who once ruled as kings of time until they were nearly wiped out by machines built by their human slaves (Episode: The Gateway), to be thrown into the Time Winds. He'll have a fair trial, but, knowing he's thoroughly guilty, his last hope is to enlist the help of none other than The Doctor.

Permitted to seek him out, Glitz is transported to the place and time of his choosing to search for the Doctor. Knowing they can watch him wherever he goes, he designates a place in which he is able to pick up a ship equipped with a Vortex Manipulator (because it's not good business to rely on a bunch of pompous felines in his opinion :roll: ) he makes a quick stopover to raid the archives for a list of his faces and, getting himself into even more trouble, narrowly escapes before arriving on Earth, where he figures he'll show up soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping to get a side-mission started. Possibly having him meet up with K-9 if CyberKing's interested. If I'm approved, he can also provide a premise for the next big story after the current one is finished. (When the time comes, I would start a plot discussion thread about it) In the mean time, I'm sure a good plot can get started while he's on Earth. Also, if anyone wants to play Mel, they'd be welcome to do so! Otherwise, Glitz'll have dropped her off at some point.

Hope this is interesting enough to approve!
Avatar found here http://matthewsavage.deviantart.com/art ... -121822727 and is pure awesome in full size!
Sten Darker
Major
Major

Re: Sabalom Glitz

Postby systemcat » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:03 am

Good proposal, I look forward to reading you play him :).
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sabalom Glitz

Postby CyberKing » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm fine with him meeting up with K-9 :)
CyberKing
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Character Proposals