Opening Credits

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Opening Credits

Postby systemcat » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:03 pm

Finally finished the opening credits for season one and have posted it :toothy4: ! Love to hear what people have to say about this video. This is the first fully animated cartoon I've made since early '02. At first this was going to be part 2D part 3D but then I thought about the cost for scanning each drawing: waaay too much money. The main space scene had three versions, the second was the best but it was too much for the computer to handle in processing power for rendering. Thanks Trekscaper for the music and last minute tip I needed for the credits :thumbleft: . And thanks grayladyfalcon and Hawkfan for helping with the casting :cheers:

Erin :cat:
Last edited by systemcat on Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Aww shucks :oops: I had a blast doing it. And you are very welcome Erin. :wink:

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby Trekscaper » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:26 pm

You're welcome Erin. Cool opening credits ;) The scenes with the shocking images and the music fits perfectly. I saw you managed to get the credits right. Nice choice for the titles ;) You were right, this musicpart of the track is the most fitting. Only one thing, the ending came abrupt. Maybe you could make that different?
Trekscaper
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby systemcat » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:05 am

Only one thing, the ending came abrupt. Maybe you could make that different

There was going to be more to this but neither Bryce nor Movie Edit Pro would let me do the full idea I had in mind for this cartoon. Sorry I can't really change it, at least now. There will be a season two version but that's too far way from now to start animating. ( I'm not going to start on that till mid-way through the season. )

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Hawkfan » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:57 pm

I finally watched the opening credits today. Well done!! [ok] As graylady said, I think the combination of the images with the music is very good. I enjoyed it!

Mariet
Hawkfan
Colonial Judge
Colonial Judge

Return to Episodes and Site News

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums