Novel Update

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Novel Update

Postby ohboy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 am

Hello all.

I figured I should probably post this, but I'm going to be taking a little break from writing the novels. I've been trying to get the novels caught up to the current story, but going at this rapid speed as burnt me out, and I feel it would more productive if I took about a week or so, before I write the last five of them.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Alright, I'm back to working on the novels. I just finished Act One of "War Cry", so I'm now back in my normal routine.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to Episodes and Site News