New Year's Hello?

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

New Year's Hello?

Postby systemcat » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 pm

'10 now :), happy one day late New Year's. How's every one? I haven't noticed any one for awhile :(.

Erin :cat:

Sorry for the short post, I'm learning how to "text".
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm happy to say that this year is getting off to a good start. Of course, it's only halfway through the second day, so that could easily change. I hope the best for both all the members here, and the forum itself in the first year of a new decade!

By the way, you would probably do well not to introduce text-message language into the forum. I swear if I hear "u r teh gay", I WILL go on a moderator-rampage! [boese]
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 pm

ohboy wrote:
By the way, you would probably do well not to introduce text-message language into the forum. I swear if I hear "u r teh gay", I WILL go on a moderator-rampage! [boese]

:lol: Ok, I know you meant that but I laughed when reading it. New rule ( ...I can't remember the last time I made one ): No text-message language in the forum, except "lol" so many people use that I see it as pointless to wave a finger at the ones who do.

-=Not every one understands text-message language so people please refrain from using it.=-

...I was only texting to get used to the idea but I am one of those people that doesn't know much of the language so don't expect to see it from me. Near the end of this month I'm taking my first vacation in years and in fact this will be the longest one in 17 years. The labtop I write on is coming with me but due to it's age it can't connect to the internet so I'll be checking in a different way. ..I finally caved in and brought an iPod the other day. ..Hence now needing to learn texting :oops:.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 am

I hope that your vacation goes well at the end of the month. Oh, and yes, when the forum gets bigger, I think enforcing proper language will be a wise choice. :)
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to General Chat