New Front Page Idea

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

New Front Page Idea

Postby systemcat » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Did this screen print to show the new layout I have in mind for the site when season three starts. I'd really like people's feed back on the new look before it gets used and feel free to share ideas for how to make it better if need be.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 am

I like the new idea, Erin. I think that it would work very well, and it would be a bit easier to see the archives and new season, since it would be on the right, instead of at the bottom.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 am

Well, it looks lik the idea of yours for a new forum has finally came to being. I haven't been here in a few days, I'm afraid, but I was quite surprised and well-pleased to see this running. Of course, I'm a trifle confused as to some of the navigation issues, but I'll get over them. Great to see progress! :D
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: New Front Page Idea

Postby systemcat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks :) . It may look like I'm completely inactive with the project at times but that's just because a lot is going on ..that and some thing I'm recovering from we talked about a while back. While it maybe a little before the next story, and yes I haven't forgotten your novel work. I want to give this forum a make over. Only you and Ramoth peek in and it should be more than staff looking how I see it.

Right now the only changes that have been made is adding "Site News" into the title for well the site, you know where that idea came from :wink:. Changing the look of the forum which has been done as far as I can take it at the moment, and activating the Game Den area. All the game threads have been moved there encase people worry they've been deleted. I really do want an RPG started in here that lots of people play, it's just a matter of getting active members in here that want to play, and that section of course ..well easy guess 8). I'm always on the look out for any one that looks like they'll be a good member and to any one reading this message, please spread the word, we need members :D!

Making the FFWU group open to every one is the next step in the change.

Every one please present your ideas here for new changes you think will help this forum.

To the mod.s, guys with the move coming up I know I'm about to lose my main internet connection for a while. Ramoth knows my on-the-go email address, Ohboy, I'm going to PM you that address. When I can't connect using the desktop I use the iPod and sadly that prevents me from doing a few things like checking my normal email. If one of you would like to step up to being an Admin. during the period while I'm without a desktop internet connection, please say. While being an Admin., this time you can do what was being done the last time I left plus add to the forum. No deleting of posts or sections, only ban new members that "are spammers". But now if you have an idea that will help the forum please do implement it.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News