Moderator Absenses

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderator Absenses

Postby ohboy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 am

Rather than clutter up the forum everytime a moderator or such is going to be gone for a while, I figured tha it could be done in one thread.

Anyways, I will be gone and hence unavailable this weekend, June 27-28, into Monday afternoon. Therefore, if there are any problems, it would be wisest to contact my fellow moderator Ramoth, or any of the other administrators. I will be available through today, though.

Thanks.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm

I'm back now! :)
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Moderator Absenses

Postby ramoth » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am

Well I was gone too during that same time! But I guess everything was quiet and I am also back home in hot humid Houston............
ramoth

Postby ohboy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

It's pretty good that everything was quiet, then. Don't hesitate to tell me if you are going to be gone from the forum for a while. With just the two of us around the Buck Rogers portion for the time being (which I hope comes to an end soon :( ), I think its important that we know when the other is gone.

Glad you're back, Ramoth. :)
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Moderator Absenses

Postby ramoth » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

Yeah, I meant to let this forum know and a number of groups that I help moderate on yahoo groups, including mine but got so busy getting ready I forgot! Sorry about that, I'll try and do better next time................. (sheepish grin :) )
ramoth

Return to Episodes and Site News

Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums