Merry Christmas!

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Merry Christmas!

Postby ohboy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:16 am

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas or holiday season. I have a little gift for the forum, but I'm too tired to finish it tonight (due to various things going awry the past few days), but I should have it submitted by the evening. :D

:D [weiblich] [maennlich]
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby systemcat » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:55 pm

It's been an ok one. Got exactly what I expected in a package from my parents and because of the boss of my second job, yesterday with giving me a gift card, I had a hayday in an art supply store. Drank a lot of soynog and got reminded Cornish hens have almost no meat. Looking forward to your forum present OB :D.

:santa: :smallstantler: :smallstantler: :smallstantler: :smallstantler: :smallstantler: :smallstantler: :smallstantler: :smallstantler:

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:27 pm

My forum "present" is actually the completion of Episode 38. I just finished it, and submitted it to systemcat today, so I called it my little gift. :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:01 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope that everyone here had a wonderful Christmas, and got to spend time with loved ones and friends. Or at the very least, had a happy, safe, and fulfilling Christmas. :D

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby systemcat » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:18 am

And Happy Holidays!
****! It looks cold outside, the snow looks to be coming down in wavy white sheets through high wind *brrrrrrr ....

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:59 pm

We didn't get snow. Actually, this may be surprising, but it was a nice day outside. I didn't even have to wear a jacket. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to General Chat