Mars Questions

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Mars Questions

Postby ohboy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm

I won't give much away, but the next episode of the Draconian Wars focuses on Mars, with a return of President Barney "Black" Bart. Anyways, I had a few questions that I'm hoping someone can answer, mostly so that I can stay consistent with the main series.

1. Is Ariestes City the capital of Mars, or is there another city that is designated as the capitorl, where the President would reside?

2. What is, roughly Mars relationship with Earth, preferably from a cultural and political viewpoint?

If I can think of anymore, I'll be sure to ask. I try to keep the Draconian Wars as close to the storyline of the main series, so I don't think it would look right if I moved the capital for the sake of one story.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Fri May 01, 2009 7:32 pm

I haven't thought about Red Skies for a while but if I'm remembering right Ariestes City was written to act like the capital city for the planet. But as for where he'd hang out, no. ..But maybe if for hanging out with buddies from his old days ;).

Just another colony planet but the second colony to come from Earth. The moon was first and as stated in Red Skies, different view points are held over what is the better way of living between the two planets.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Fri May 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks. I'm using this in the next story, so that helped me a good deal.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to Episodes and Site News