Logged In, Can't Talk

Buck Rogers 26th Century and Phoenix Virtual Television

Logged In, Can't Talk

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Wondering if this has happened to any one else recently.

I've been able to log on to the Star-Port but the line in which to type text doesn't appear once in.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Hmm. I had no problem inserting something into the Star-Port. I put a test post on it for proof. However, I do have problems sending Private Messages. I tried to send one to you about three times, and the screen would go blank after I clicked submit.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am

I've encounted the same issue too ...I just thought it was because of the computer I'm working with. Thanks for the heads up on that. I'll be contacting support soon.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby systemcat » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks to Support the PMing issue has been fixed 8).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Archived Sections & Topics