Location Question

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Location Question

Postby ohboy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:54 pm

I have one quick question to anyone who is on this site regularly. I have been getting to the Buck Rogers episodes from a private message on another website. How do I access them directly from the website?
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Location Question

Postby systemcat » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 pm

The main site, where you can access the season two episodes is at http://www.buckrogers26thcentury.com
The season one archive is at http://www.buckrogers26thcentury.com/seasonone.HTML

98% of all the stories are by them selfs but they do connect to each other if you note details from one episode to the next or even a few episodes after having read one. 8)

About your signature, how about picking a statement or quote you really enjoy?

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Thank you. That's much easier than having to log on at the other website.

Oh, and by the way, I decided that I'm keeping the Mega Man theme for forum appearances, so I took your suggestions. Kind of long, but I like it.

Have a nice day.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to Episodes and Site News