It's just funny

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

It's just funny

Postby systemcat » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Ever run across some thing so rich that even though it's dumb you have to bookmark it? I found this yesterday while looking up to see if an animal really existed I'd seen in a well done piece of art. Now I know that sounds odd but with the artwork, the artist's comment was, "For a children's educational book?" This is the page it was connected to (the actual photo of the animal).

http://www.squeep.com/

The page leads to nothing, does nothing.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:22 am

I did run across something hilarious the other day, about prank e-mails this man posted. However, since it's quite risque, I won't post the link.

Something a bit more apporpriate is one of the funniest video's I've seen. Yes, I love the Mega Man series, and this is a wonderful critique of it.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: It's just funny

Postby systemcat » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Place has been a bit dead lately :( ...maybe this will cheer you guys up :), and if yuh feel like posting on it all the better :wink:.

Discovered this band today since they did the music to a video game I just got. (I'm not kidding).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IckMcXbJNmw

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Chat