How is the summer going for everyone?

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

How is the summer going for everyone?

Postby ramoth » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm

I thought I'd ask how everyone's summer is going? Mine is hot, humid and busy! :)
Jimma
ramoth

Postby ohboy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:00 am

We are having some odd weather in California. For one, the weather is actually cool and rainy, uncharacteristic to normal June weather for us. However, it is pretty uneventful at the moment. At least until the next semester.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby jassian » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

It's winter over here. So it's cool and rainy.. which is a good thing really, could always use some rain :)
jassian
Captain
Captain

Return to General Chat