How is Everyone?

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

How is Everyone?

Postby ohboy » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 am

Well, how is everyone doing? Things are a bit slow, I'm afraid, so I'm hoping to stir up a bit of conversation.

So far, classes have started again, and having gotten my A.A., I'm now going for the next step up. A fair bit of homework, although I think that I'm back in my usual rhythm now that the summer is over. I've been doing a bit of reading, although most of them seem to be textbooks. There are a few novels in there, though.

Anybody else up to anything interesting?
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: How is Everyone?

Postby ramoth » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 am

I have been in and out of town for the past 3-4 months! When out of town, I have little time on the computer and when in town (and home!) I'm busy trying to catch up on everything else. All my internet friends and connections have been sadly neglected............sorry all :( but maybe I'll have time soon. One more trip, the end of October to Seattle to visit in-laws and then we will see..............
Jimma
ramoth

Postby systemcat » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Remeber, Jimma and this goes out to all the other members as well. You never have to say your sorry in this forum. Still wondering why you called me that day though. Mistake call?

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ramoth » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 pm

systemcat wrote:Remeber, Jimma and this goes out to all the other members as well. You never have to say your sorry in this forum. Still wondering why you called me that day though. Mistake call?

Erin :cat:
must have been.... I don't remember trying to call you and not getting through! And sorry about being sorry........oh, er sor.......... well you know what I mean! lOl!! :lol:
Jimma
ramoth

Postby ohboy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 am

Don't worry, Ramoth. We certainly do. :)
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to General Chat