Forum Staff Titles

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Forum Staff Titles

Postby systemcat » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:36 pm

'K my mind right now as for what's going on with this site & the 26th Century site is on working on episode 38, finding a moment to update the gallery which I know is long over due and getting some one to make object files for the 3D area. Giving titles to deserving staff members is a priority but I'm at a loss for what to give people.

For a long time I didn't know bookscape was proofing grayladyfalcon's novelizations instead of redgreyfalcon doing it. So bookscape ..while I know has never made a single post deserves a title to replace her normal rank status in the forum.

ohboy also deserves to have a title given to him in the forum to stand along side his Mod. status. He's the first Mod. to ever dedicate time into an on going project on the site. Being a regular contributor gives you staff status ohboy. You may not be writing for the normal series yet but your alternative series is part of the 26th Century site :).

Guys I'd like to hear your ideas over staff titles and if their good fitting ones they'll be used.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:36 pm

I've been thinking about this, but I don't know. If you want to be boring but practical, "Writer", "Editor", etc. would be good titles. But something tells me you wouldn't like those titles. :lol:

Maybe they could be based off the series? Perhaps characters from the series? I don't know, but maybe throwing some suggestions out there might give someone a good idea.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:22 pm

ohboy wrote:I've been thinking about this, but I don't know. If you want to be boring but practical, "Writer", "Editor", etc. would be good titles. But something tells me you wouldn't like those titles. :lol:

Maybe they could be based off the series? Perhaps characters from the series? I don't know, but maybe throwing some suggestions out there might give someone a good idea.

Nah on those first ideas even though "Writer" makes sense. Mariet even though it isn't noted as being official is an editor to the series. The other staff except for myself have titles loosely based off the 25th/26th Century series. Grayladyfalcon, Redgreyfalcon and Hawkfan have their titles based off of liking Hawk. That's why they were dubbed with titles like "Colonial Judge", "Fighter Falcon" and "Falconian Huntress".

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:41 pm

I have a liking to the Draconian side, if that helps at all.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:43 am

ohboy wrote:I have a liking to the Draconian side, if that helps at all.

I figured out a title for you that does fit to the Draconian side :) but there's a problem :(.

I went into the Admin. panel to make the new rank using the fitting image to do so and it isn't there. In fact all the rank images associated with this forum aren't listed in the control panel except in the ranks already made. I'm going to have to report this issue to the Admin.s higher than me to get this issue fixed so I can make your new rank.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 am

Thank you. No hurry though. After all, I haven't actually done anything yet.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 pm

ohboy wrote:Thank you. No hurry though. After all, I haven't actually done anything yet.

Yes you have. Remember in the Star-Port when you told me the second story was on it's way and you said you had no planned number of how many stories you'd be writing for the Draconian Wars series? :)

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 pm

I just saw it as I was reading through another post. Thank you very much. [tanz] :)

I just have one question though... What's the Nova Fleet Two?

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re:

Postby systemcat » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:26 am

ohboy wrote:I just saw it as I was reading through another post. Thank you very much. [tanz] :)

I just have one question though... What's the Nova Fleet Two?

Welcome :).

Nova Fleet comes out of the episode 'The Island'. What happened to the Nova Fleet I'll leave you to discover in reading. There is no Nova Fleet Two but I had the feeling with what happened to Nova Fleet One you wouldn't want the associated title of it's commander.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Chat