Episodes 22 & 23/ scanner

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Episodes 22 & 23/ scanner

Postby systemcat » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:53 am

Lately a lot of stuff has been going on. The internet connection not wanting to go into the forum, car getting recked in a parking garage, 50 hour work weeks or close to that ...

That's why I haven't been posting much. 22 has been written and 23 is over half way done. Some thing said to me in an email from the one who runs Phoenix Television is most virtual series don't make it past one season or don't even get a whole season. At the moment I have no plans to end the series, so no one worry delays just happen.

Either two or three days after I ordered Bomber's Moon after having talked with every close local printer that also would do scanning I decided I needed to finally buy my own scanner to cut down on costs. Got one that was very old but never used. This thing was meant to work with Windows '98/ME/2000. Took a while to find out who made this scanner and once that was done, well it turns out on the company website has XP installation files that can be downloaded for it. So now the scanner is fully working and hence this means gallery updates will happen a lot more often. Plus I'm hoping on adding another product into the store due to this.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Hawkfan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Sorry about what happened to your car, Erin.

But it's great you have your own scanner now. I'm looking forward to seeing your scans!

Mariet
Hawkfan
Colonial Judge
Colonial Judge

Return to Episodes and Site News