Episode 18

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Episode 18

Postby systemcat » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:25 pm

Finally finished working on episode 18 and I've already done some of it's round one proofing. ... Um really bugs the hell out of me how long it took to write this one. Due to the second job which is great. It's episodes like this that I worry how people will take them. This worry is different with different episodes depending on type. Like with episodes 4 and 11, how Buck wasn't really in the story's spotlight. Episode 13 had me worried on a note not normal with a Buck story, now if you've read 13 you know what woried me about how people would take it. Episode 18 more focuses on De-Pas than Buck, it's De-Pas'es send-off episode for season one and I wanted to make it a good one. If the lack of action bothers you you about this story don't worry. In episode 19 I'll be bring back some characters not seen in this series for some time. There will be action.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:32 am

I can't wait to read it. But of course, I'll have to wait. I still have several other episodes to read yet. <blushing>

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Return to Episodes and Site News