Email Available

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Email Available

Postby systemcat » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Pleased to announce the site now offers up to 99 email accounts :)! I can only offer up to 99 accounts due to the hosting package I have for the site. If any one would like one of these email accounts, just tell me and I'll set you up with one. Your email extension would be "buckrogers26thcentury.com . Here's what you would get if you decided to get it...

- Large 2 GB Inbox
- Spam and Virus Protection
- File attachments of up to 25MB
- Calendar sharing

I'm thinking about using this as my email. :cussing: Adbite has gotten into my normal email!

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:49 pm

That is so cool Erin, thanks. [tanz] I had a heck of a time trying to delete my first message at first, but my daughter came in and showed me how to do it. :oops: For some reason, the more emoticons are not loading all the way. [depri]

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:35 pm

In the email software or the forum?
I can answer questions about the forum easily but the email software I've barely touched [depri] .

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:21 am

I got the new e-mail figured out. But, I still can't get all of the emoticons. I think my computer is getting really tired. I'll try them again later.

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby QL Damsel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:44 pm

That is really cool about the emails, but if I got another one, I'd be spending most of my day checking all of the accounts that I had intstead of doing what I need to be doing! LOL

However, too cool! :)
~*~*~ MJ ~*~*~
QL Damsel
Colonel
Colonel

Postby systemcat » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:07 am

However, too cool! :)

I know :cool: .
I've known about this email service for some time but forgot I had it. When I created the account and saw the features that with it I thought the email thing was some kind of "email redirecting software?".
It wasn't until 50megs emailed me a newsletter ( From the Ashes ) telling me about what the email service was that I knew what it was.
Which speaking of FTA, I can offer three email accounts using it's extension :) . @"fromtheashes.i8.com"

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News