Companion (:

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Companion (:

Postby amk445 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 am

Helloooo .. Okay so I'm new to this role-playing-game-thing. But it seems pretty fun so I'll have a go! :biggrin: Okay so I'm auditioning (?) to be a companion..

Her name is Paige. Paige is a singer, she loves to sing. She recently got fired from her job at the supermarket for having an argument with a customer. She's a very kind, caring person even though she has a bit of a temper. She's funny, quite clever and very curious. Paige is in her early 20's and lives with her older brother, who brings girls home continuously so she finds herself spending most of her time at her dad's house. Paige's mum passed away a few years ago and Paige is looking for a way to get away from her old life as it reminds her too much of her mum.

This little paragraph didn't really convince me, soo if you want to know more about Paige just ask or something :biggrin: oh and i bet i did something wrong.. if i did let me know :biggrin:
Random avatar
amk445
Trainee
Trainee

Re: Companion (:

Postby Spamitch » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:45 am

I don't think you did anything wrong, though you got me curious about one thing. When you say 'Paige is a singer, she loves to sing', do you mean she works as a singer because she loves to sing or that people say 'she really is a singer' because she tends to sing under the shower/in the garden/while ironing/... that sort of things?
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby amk445 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 am

Spamitch wrote:I don't think you did anything wrong, though you got me curious about one thing. When you say 'Paige is a singer, she loves to sing', do you mean she works as a singer because she loves to sing or that people say 'she really is a singer' because she tends to sing under the shower/in the garden/while ironing/... that sort of things?

Well she sings in gigs and stuff for extra money :biggrin:
Random avatar
amk445
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Spamitch » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 am

"As she stands there singing for money.

La da dee la dee da
La da dee la dee da
La da dee la dee da
La da dee la dee da
La da dee la dee da
La da dee la dee da"

[/random intermezzo]

Does she have another job besides the singing?
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby amk445 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 am

hahahaha.. she had a job at a supermarket as a cashier, but then she got fired for having an argument with a customer ^^ haha
Random avatar
amk445
Trainee
Trainee

Return to Character Proposals