Companion

Moderator: TempeNekoChan

Companion

Postby Zephyr » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:32 am

Sneaking over from dA, and like Spamitch, I need to go pass out soon. I’ve only been thinking this proposal over for an hour or two, so there’s a bit that’s still fuzzy, but it’s not the important bits-just appearance and more detailing.

So. Potential companion. Original, because that’s what it seems like y’all are looking for but if not, feel free to whip out the clue by four and lemme know otherwise.

She’s female, human, mid-twenties, with the usual mixture of clever, bold, and curious, with a big helping of sarcastic and sassy thrown in for fun. Older than a number of The Doctor’s past companions and wholly more aware of her sense of self-she’s lived, and survived, on her own just fine, thanks. She's somewhat jaded with the daily grind but still outwardly happy. She’s earthy, in the sense that she’s far more likely to go drinking than attend some posh soiree, and in the sense that she’s very hands-on and not in the slightest bit afraid to get dirty. Or throw a punch. Or tell someone-anyone-when their being an idiot. She has some sort of academic or scientific job that pays crap, and, er…dances, and not in the euphemistic sense except it kinda is, to pay the rent. She's independent out of necessity-she has a best friend slash flatmate that she's close with, and other mates, but her family is absent from the picture.

She is: independent, generally optimistic, easy to misjudge and smarter than she lets on, surprisingly empathic
She is not: a screamer, ginger, all that particularly feminine-except when she is

ETA: Jus stashing this here til it's needed. Eventually there'll be some sort of bio sheet there, too.
Last edited by Zephyr on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't care. I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.
Zephyr
Captain
Captain

Re: Companion

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 am

Sounds quite companiony.

What kind of academic or scientific job were you thinking of? [/nosy]
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Postby Zephyr » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 am

Woo, companion-y! Now if only my other fandom would stop sticking it's nose in whenever I hear that word. XD

Career is one of the details I haven't really figured out yet. I could hand-wave a fair number, just by dint of being a geek, but the one I actually know about firsthand is archeology. Which could work, of course, or be really, irritatingly cliche.

Decisions, decisions.
I don't care. I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.
Zephyr
Captain
Captain

Postby Spamitch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Well you can always combine cliche with something odd and create something completely new.
Just a little fire.
Spamitch
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Return to Character Proposals