Character Descriptions?

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Character Descriptions?

Postby ohboy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 am

I have a suggestion, and please don't think me out of line for suggesting it. What if you made a character description page, that would describe the main characters of the 26th Century series. That way, when a character hasn't been used for a while, or when someone justs wants a neat and tidy description of the character, it'll be there. Just a suggestion, because I was thinking of doing one for Charles and Cynthia, but I didn't really think that just doing one for the two of them would make much sense without the rest of the main players involved.

Again, just a suggestion, and don't hesitate to refuse it if you don't think it's necessary.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Character Descriptions?

Postby systemcat » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:37 am

Actually what your suggesting is some thing I've been thinking about doing for a long time. The virtual series that introduced me to well virtual series was loaded with extra content in it's site and there was a page for that. During the 90's I wrote loads of comic books in numerous connected series. On a regular basis with that I had to write up pages of description meant as a reference for later writing because of how complex the stories got.

With the 26th Century for over a year I've been referencing a master file that contains every episode written so far for easy look up. But even that file doesn't make for the fastest look up over details. After all and this is some thing I don't think I've brought up on the site before. Mike once did a work count over the series a few episodes ago and said it was approaching either a quarter of a million words or half a million words written.

That idea would help and I think it would be a cool idea to make but I don't have the time for it right now :(.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Episodes and Site News