Blizzard '09

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Blizzard '09

Postby systemcat » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:14 pm

So much for working both jobs today. There's a blizzard. First boss called at around 8am telling me not to come in since my job is entirely outside and the second boss doesn't want me to drive in it for my night job. Good news through, due to a major fowl up with one of the work computers at the first job to make a long story short soon I'll be getting more work. Plus a charity connected to that job is going to be giving my apartment complex money for my rent. Here's the weather outside, oh the joy of Colorado.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blizzard '09

Postby ramoth » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh do I remember those spring blizzards!! Wet, slippery and cold, cold cold! And yet I do still miss the snow............sigh... :)
Jimma
ramoth

Postby ohboy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:12 am

Wow! We rarely get snow where I live, so I'm afraid I can't really relate. Glad to hear about work, though. :)
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Return to General Chat