angvav

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

angvav

Postby angvav » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:22 am

Hi everyone

:)
Random avatar
angvav
Trainee
Trainee

Postby systemcat » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:54 am

You'll be meeting every one hopefully within the next week :). Hope you like this forum too, angvav. :sunny:

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 am

Ah, hello. [wink]

Welcome to the forum, and I can't wait to read your postings on this site.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ladyfreebird » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 pm

First of all, Hello angvav, welcome to the forum. [tanz]

Second, thought I would let everyone know, I'm up and running again. Got my computer back this morning. [ok]

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby angvav » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:28 pm

Just to let everyone know, I am not too familiar with the show, so if does get obvious that this is the case, please bear in mind that I haven't seen the show before.

Also, I didn't even know that the show was re-made!

Random avatar
angvav
Trainee
Trainee

Postby ohboy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Ah, that's quite alright. Actually, I joined this forum in July of 2008 (About three months ago). I have never seen a Buck Rogers television series, or anything else for that matter in my life.

The re-made show, which was not especially clear to me when I came aboard, is a fan fiction series created by the administrator of this website, systemcat. Buck Rogers in the 26th Century is her work. To be honest, the 26th Century episodes, at least to my findings, can be read without any prior Buck Rogers knowledge.

Sorry to ramble. Anyways, hope you enjoy it here.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: angvav

Postby angvav » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Ok cool banana's

Random avatar
angvav
Trainee
Trainee

Return to General Chat