A little delay

This is where you can talk about the shows.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

A little delay

Postby systemcat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 pm

As normal I'm working on the latest episode. 17 is on it's way it's just 18 ...
my life has become a little hectic lately so I haven't had much time to sit down and write. So far I'm into act one of the episode but normally at this point in time for working on an episode I should be on act 2 or 3. Don't worry, every thing is still ago, ever since I'm working on 18 I've been thinking about season two a lot. In fact when Locker Highstone goes up for any one looking foreword to season two, you'll get a cool inside look at what's to come and help out with it's planning in events.

The count down is on.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:58 pm

[ok]

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:08 am

This bothers me ... I have a second job which is great, it means I can finally do some stuff I've been wanting to for a long time. However this fact has been taking a toll on the series. I still work on the episodes daliy but the time I get to sit down in front of the computer to type them in is less then I'm happy with. By this point in time I was hopeing I'm be on to episode 20. Instead I'm nearly done with 18, the reason why 17 took so long to post was some thing got messed up between the emails Mariet and I send to each other. Some how my emails aren't reaching her, so finally 17 had to be PMed though the forum.

The series isn't going to end for a long time. I have so many story ideas I want to write for this series, I have to get tjhem out. :sunny:

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:30 am

It's all right Erin, I think we all understand. I've been working on Chapter 10 for some time and finally got it finished a few days ago. But Chapter 11 is going good and strong.

I'm just sorry for the delay in re-writing your episodes into novels. :(

With me being ill and working, I've barely had any time at all for anything.

I'm hoping another 2 to 4 Chapters and mine will be done completely. <fingers crossed>

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Return to Episodes and Site News