Welcome to the forum :D!

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Postby ohboy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Ah... It did take me a day or two between when you invited me here to when I signed the guest book. I like to get familiar with a website before I join, but that's a long story as to how.

Which made me almost forget the reason that I started this post. Welcome, Roel!
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:29 am

We have another new member, matt. This guy, I know why he's here. At a guess the PVT area might become a little more active now :D.

I'm going to welcome him in that section :).

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 am

Sorry, I've been a bit occupied lately. Just wanted to say, Welcome to the forum Roel.

graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Rodimus_2316 :flower: .

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Good lord! I was checking something, and next thing I know, a new member comes up. Anyways, welcome Rodimus_2316. Mind if I call you Rod for short? [wink]
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:37 pm

I discovered this a short while ago. Rod is here for PVT but maybe he or she will like this area too 8).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Hello everyone,

I too want to extend a welcome to all our new members.

Sorry, been a little pre-occupied lately. :oops:

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby Rodimus_2316 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 pm

Hey, Rodimus_2316 here. Finally figured out how to get here, heh. Nice to meet all of you. Would like to post on one of the PVT boards below, to promote/ask help for my 2 virtual shows, but not sure which one. Help appreciated.

- Rodimus_2316
- Rodimus_2316

G1 Transformers Cartoon: Virtual Season 4 Extension:
http://www.logopolis.pwp.blueyonder.co. ... ormers-tv/ (OLD SITE)
http://www.virtualtransformerstv.thetfcog.com (CURRENT SITE/UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PVTransformers

Virtual Transformers Forum:
http://www.tfcog.net/forums/index.php?board=19.0

(Sunbow) G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero: Virtual Season 3:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Virtual_GI_Joe
Rodimus_2316
Fighter Pilot
Fighter Pilot

Re:

Postby systemcat » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 am

Rodimus_2316 wrote:Hey, Rodimus_2316 here. Finally figured out how to get here, heh. Nice to meet all of you. Would like to post on one of the PVT boards below, to promote/ask help for my 2 virtual shows, but not sure which one. Help appreciated.

- Rodimus_2316

Go ahead about promoting & asking for help on your virtual series in the PVT section, there are areas meant for both and much more 8).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby matt » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:42 am

systemcat wrote:We have another new member, matt. This guy, I know why he's here. At a guess the PVT area might become a little more active now :D.

I'm going to welcome him in that section :).

And I'll say hi in this section as well now. :wink:
matt
Trainee
Trainee

Postby ladyfreebird » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 am

Hello Matt, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. My name is grayladyfalcon.

ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Re: Welcome to the forum :D!

Postby systemcat » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forum canadianman29 :sunny:. Hope you enjoy the forums 8).

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 pm

A few days late, but a belated welcome is better than none, right? Welcome, candianman29, from one newbie to another.

I'm thinking of extending the definition of newbie to the duration of my membership here, since I love saying that. :lol: Just joking, of course.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ladyfreebird » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:00 pm

As usual, I'm late welcoming the new member.

Welcome to the forum canadianman29. Hope you enjoy it here.

ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:04 am

Wow! I guess I'm the first to welcome our newest member, Jassian! Welcome to the forum.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat