Still here and alive

Talk about what ever you want. Just keep it clean, kids might be in this forum.

Moderators: systemcat, ramoth

Postby systemcat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:48 am

Well for being slow, yah I know that's happening with the forum. However as ever I'm still always writing the series. Hoping to finish 38 this week. As for posting levels in this forum I don't know how to change that. The last time I saw this place get really active it was just after an update email. Multiple members quickly flocked into the forum to check out the place shortly after it was sent out. I know there's an interest in this place for posting. There are people that have told me they're going to sign up ..I just hope it happens soon. Two of these people are fans of the series.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 am

Okay, just to let everyone know I'm still alive. Well, barely.. I've been very ill the past few weeks and I'm still not up to par yet. The yearly problem of Bronchitis hit and this time it hit me hard. I've had to quit my bell ringer job and I'm also out on medical leave from the hotel until I get back to being close to 100% better.

Anyways, I'm here and haven't forgotten about you. If you've tried to call, I've either been in the bathroom taking a bath, or I've had the ringer shut off so I could get some much needed rest.

I'll keep you up and my condition when I can.

ttyl

ladyfreebird....aka graylady
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:55 am

I've been thinking I couldn't contact you because of just the second job. >---- ----< Hugs over the internet to you, being sick sucks. Do you want your user name changed to ladyfreebird?

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am

Yes, please, that way I have that as my primary name all throughout the internet. If anyone calls, please say something. I still screen my calls.

Any ways... back to bed.

ladyfreebird
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby ohboy » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:53 pm

I hope you feel better soon. This is perhaps the worst time of the year to get sick. Anyways, get lots of rest, and take care.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Previous

Return to General Chat