Random Role Playing Game

Buck Rogers 26th Century and Phoenix Virtual Television

Postby ohboy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:03 am

Sorry, I just realized something. I can't access the smilie page to get the cards. If I write down the mood at the end of the chapter, would that suffice. I switched computers, and the new one won't let me upload the page.
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Re: Random Role Playing Game

Postby systemcat » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:13 am

Ah ohboy, you should know at this point you never have to say you're sorry besides, early into this thread I posted the card codes. Moods on one side - codes on the other. You're not the first not to be able to access them through normal means.

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Sir Yuri Glock struggled to crane his neck at the strange saucer-shaped dish above. The pain in his chest seemed to be spreading throughout his body. Glock didn't kno wif this was due to the magic infused in his dagger, or if it was his mind no longer being able to determine where the pain was anymore. He had never seen anything like that saucer overhead, but he had a bad feelnig about it.

He remembered that the Emperor had told him to be very cautious in his conquest. Anything new or odd was to be regarded with great suspicion. He saw Maypole getting closer and closer to the light. He wanted to yell out a warning, something to break her out of the trance that she had to be in. But his voice failed him, and watched, helpless.

Suddenly, something appeared in the center of the beam. He couldn't see what it was, but it didn't look human. It continued, until it slowly touched the ground. He noticed a few of the soldiers from the town coming over to approach it, and Maypole was also coming towards it. Yuri was helpless; all he could do was hope that the creature wasn't dangerous.

10c
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Previous

Return to Archived Sections & Topics