Movie game

Buck Rogers 26th Century and Phoenix Virtual Television

Postby systemcat » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Cool, I own the first and second 8). Later this evening I'll post up the new movie clue. :)

Erin :cat:
systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Movie game

Postby systemcat » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:53 pm

This one came out in 1988.

"Is that the extent of your powers, little one? Now you will watch me draw upon the power of the universe. To send that child into the netherworld. Now place it on the altar!"

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:52 pm

1988... Is that the scene where Willow and the others are in the castle and Queen Bavmorda and the priests are just about to kill that baby?

I guess what I'm trying to say is more like "is that Willow"?

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS! If memory serves, then you would be a Computer Council Member the next time that you enter a post! Of course, you are the administrator, but still... [tanz] [phone] [ok] :lol:
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby systemcat » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 am

Yep.
Wow that was fast :lol: . It's your turn now ohboy 8) .

I didn't even notice that I was at 799 posts :) .

Guys, the first normal member who makes Computer Council Member, I'll give a painting :sunny: [ok] .

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ohboy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:08 am

I'll remember that [blinzel] . Anyways, I'll have a new movie clue probably in the later afternoon, after I get home from church and such. I have to think of a movie, first.

Not DURING church, though... Of course not... I would never do a thing like that...

(Slowly gets up and walks away)
"Wahahahaha! Ladies and gentlemen, your attention. please. The name's Wily! The one and only -- the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided I'd like to take over the world! (Laughs) Ahem! Anyway, to begin... Dr. Light! I'll be taking your precious robots!!" - in the beginning of Mega Man: Powered Up (Quote from Wikipedia)

Breath of Fire III is a registered trademark of Capcom. Picture from rpgdreamer.com. Thanks to fellow member jerriecan for editing picture to fix the pixel requirements for the avatar.
ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby ohboy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Alright, here it is. This movie was made in 1954.

"On the surface, there is hunger and fear. [...] Here on the ocean floor, there is the only independence. Here I am free! Imagine if they controlled machines such as this submarine boat."

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby Herculean Platypus! » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:49 pm

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Herculean Platypus!
Admiral
Admiral

Postby ohboy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:55 pm

By today's standards it wouldn't be considered science FICTION, but you are correct. Good Job! Your turn.

ohboy
Nova Fleet Two Commander
Nova Fleet Two Commander

Postby Herculean Platypus! » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:12 pm

I am totally drawing a blank.

To keep this thread from stalling, I forfeit my turn and hand it off to the next person who wants to give it a shot. :)
Herculean Platypus!
Admiral
Admiral

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:56 pm

This came out in 2001.

"If I was a giant, nasty alien bird in a department store, where would I be?"

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

By any chance, would the answer be.. "Evolution?"

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Bingo :glasses7:
Your turn now :alien:

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Okay, I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to post my clue. It's kind of late and I'm not feeling very good right now. Hope you don't mind?

Oh, I posted a question in the writers thread.

Good night.

graylady :articuno:
ladyfreebird
Fighter Falcon
Fighter Falcon

Re:

Postby systemcat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 pm

grayladyfalcon wrote:Okay, I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to post my clue. It's kind of late and I'm not feeling very good right now. Hope you don't mind?

[troest]

Every thing is cool.

systemcat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ladyfreebird » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:16 am

Okay, here's my first clue.

"Oh God, Larry!"

"What's wrong with her?"

""A guy she knew, the same thing might have happened."

Good luck :evil: